Last night (04/03/24) Beans came for dinner not using her front leg. We feared she had broken her leg and took her straight to the vets and the vets confirmed our fears.
Due to it being so late, the vet splinted her leg and ask for her to be take back in the morning. Today she has been sedated, fracture reduced and a cast put in. Now we have a worrying 4 weeks to wait and see if it heals.
If anyone can donate towards her care we would really appreciate it.
Funds are really tight right now but we had no choice but to take Beans in and there will be more bills to come with her treatment. Thank you.